At Allstar Chimney Sweep Fairhope, we know the importance of chimney and fireplace maintenance. A chimney is a high-risk area of your home and not maintaining it can be dangerous. As a result, our professional chimney sweeps give you top quality inspections and service to lower that risk.
Chimney & Fireplace Services
Not all chimney sweep companies are the same, most overcharge and the other get half of the results you paid for. Allstar offers direct and fair pricing and we will never sell you a service you don’t need. Everything we do at Allstar is to benefit our loyal customers. After the services are complete, we will provide a detailed before and after report that explains what we did, why we did it, and pictures of before and after the work. We do this to give you the confidence that we did the best work possible and to ensure you agree.
Allstar Fairhope offers chimney sweeps and all other essential chimney and fireplace services in the industry. We perform all these services with the highest-grade material on the market as well as using the best equipment available. Here are a few of our expert services we provide
To see the full list of services we offer check out the service tab at the top of this page or give us a call!
Bricks take in water especially if the mortar is damaged in any way; cracked, missing pieces, worn away, or damaged in another way. During the winter when water is absorbed by the bricks it will freeze which expands any cracks, later destroying bricks in a process called spalling. Even if your bricks aren’t observably damaged it’s likely they will be weakened causing them to no longer provide sufficient support which weakens the structural integrity of your chimney. To prevent this, scheduled our team to do an inspection.
What Causes Chimney Leaks?
Many things come into play when you’re looking at the cause of leaks, inside chimneys, there are many things that can go wrong and if any of them are done wrong by inexperienced technicians, or a bad storm/hurricane hits it can result in leaks which can cost thousands in repairs if left untreated.
- Crown – If the crown is damaged water will flow into the flue lining from the roof.
- Chimney Cap – A damaged Chimney Cap or a missing cap will allow water to drain in from the roof.
- Flashing – Typically if installed improperly the seal in between the chimney and roof will break/deteriorate letting water in.
- Chimney Bricks – Will degrade over time especially in colder areas and in the winter with water freezing and expanding which can crack and weaken bricks.
Why Hire a Professional?
Protect Your Property
- Hiring our certified local chimney sweep Fairhope has several benefits. First – and most important – is the safety we can provide. You can be confident that your fireplace system is completely safe with our technicians. We clean out dangerous, flammable buildup that could make your chimney catch fire, and likely destroy your house.
- Water leaks can greatly damage your chimney and home. Our chimney water damage repair experts will ensure that your chimney is in great condition.
- Annual Chimney Inspections are the best way to keep your home safe, and the CSIA recommends you have one yearly. These inspections will check to see if your system is over the threshold of an unsafe amount of sooty buildup as well as check that there are no ventilation issues. At Allstar Chimney Sweep Fairhope, we can fix dangers to your home the same day we find them so you can immediately rest easy.
- Trying to clean a chimney yourself is not only extremely tedious, but it’s also dangerous. Let your local chimney sweeps in Fairhope use high-grade equipment to remove hazards properly, quickly, and safely.
Breathe Clean Air
- Blockages in your chimney will have serious negative effects on the quality of your air. Smoke is hard on the lungs, and if it’s not all going out the chimney, it’s coming back into your home and your body. Wildlife such as birds or squirrels run the risk of blocking proper ventilation, creating hazards for both your health and theirs. The waste of these animals can also carry respiratory diseases. Allstar Chimney Sweep Fairhope Teams have experience and training for humane animal removal and for all degrees of chimney cleaning. Certainly, hiring a professional is the best (and possibly only) way to solve an air quality issue that the chimney causes.
Your Professional Chimney Sweep Fairhope | Allstar | 251-342-8282
Allstar Chimney Sweeps is ready to service all your chimney and fireplace needs. For a complete list of our services, take a look at the Services menu at the top of your screen. For any questions you have, get in touch with us by calling 251-342-8282 or visit our contact page! We’re looking forward to helping in any way we can and becoming your personal chimney sweep Fairhope.
The Allstar Team strives to provide industry-leading precision. Our mission is to build a relationship with the people we serve because we want to have the privilege of being your chimney sweep. So we’ll accomplish this by doing what it takes to exceed your expectations and by providing the best service offered by any chimney sweep in Fairhope. We understand that you want to know what’s going on, and we’ll make sure you’re always kept updated. Let us solve all your chimney problems.